Saturday, October 01, 2005

Two quiet days...

Yesterday, I had a real normal-life day. It may have been one of the first days that I stopped feeling like I was on holiday, but felt at home instead. I simply went to Uni for a few hours until I went home to have dinner and chill out with my flatmates. Totally unexceptional, apart from the feeling of being at home, which I felt strongly yesterday. I no longer feel like a visitor in my flat...
Today, being Saturday, I stayed in bed late. Afterwards I went to the market, where I didnt get screwed for the first time... At the end of the afternoon I went to the INternational Foodstore with my flatmate Meghan and her friend Emma. It was great, especially because Emma bought ingredients to make an absolutely gorgeous Coconut Soup. And she made it afterwards, so that was brilliant. Monday will be my first test in the house, when I will cook for them. I am going to cook Mexican food, because I could not think of anything else. Cedric and Meghan are both great Asian cooks and obviously Michele knows more about Italian food than I do. And additionally, there is not much one can actually get overhere. I would like to make Indonesian food, but the ingredients are inobtainable. So I will wait for Fedors arrival, because he will take Indonesian ingredients along...
Tonight, I was supposed to go to a party, but I cant really be bothered. So I stayed at home, considering my options for tomorrow. I had finally decided to go to Genoa tomorrow, with Bjoern. But I then discovered how expensive it was to do so. So I changed my mind and we will go to Como instead... And I will go, no matter what the weather will do, even though the weather automatically seems to turn bad whenever I plan to go to Como...
Anyways, I am obviously enjoying myself still. So goodbye for now...
ciao, OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Dashboard Keyboard
After reading my blog " Maximizing Mini MIDI Keyboards ," a reader wrote in with an intriguing challenge: I used to have a small keyboard that I affixed to a board that was attached to a 360-degree camera ...
Hi there just thought I’d drop in and say hello, and also have a little read of your blog....it's better than mine...lol
my Adware related site might be of interest to you.if not now then maybe Adware is something for the future