Friday, October 14, 2005

Discoveries...

Today, it was quite a challenge to rise from my bed and prepare to go to Uni. I did so, anyway. I had to go to class, so I had to go to Uni. I received great news there, because one of my exams has been cancelled. There was going to be an exam and a paper for my inequality course, but now the exam has been cancelled! So I have only one exam in 3 weeks!
After class, I arranged some more bureacracy and had lunch with the girls. Afterwards, I decided to try out another route home... I live just North of the City centre, the University is just south of it. The circular tram comes past both. I had taken the west-route once, but it took about an hour. Normally, I take the metro and then the tram, which takes about half an hour. Today, however, I wanted to try the eastern route. And it turns out to be really fast (on the map it appears to be a reallly long way). It took less than 25 minutes, and I didnt have to transfer even once! Finally, it also reduces my chances of being victimised in a terrorist attack, because I dont have to go past the prime target metro station anymore! Finally, I also discovered that I live really close to the Republica Metro Station (which is a different line than my normal Garibaldi station)!
At home, I helped cleaning for a while and chilled out afterwards. I will now continue to do so.
ciao, OJ

No comments: