Sunday, October 02, 2005

Rain, rain, rain

Why do I even plan to go to bloody Como anyway? Due to my plans to go there (I actually blame myself, and hoping the rest of the city won't find out), it has been pissing it down with rain again today. And worse, I think the Gods are trying to teach me a lesson: apparently the rain isnt going to stop for another week...

Another consequence of the weather (or whatever), is that I am now kind of ill. I have a horrific cold (including a fever, I think) and havent really been able to get out of bed today. I have already watched 2 seasons of Sex & the City (i.e. 24 episodes)... They are Meghans and I figured that there must be something good in them, considering the number of people that watch the show!

Well, I am just going to watch some more S&TC and go to bed early today. I hope to be better tomorrow...
ciao, OJ

1 comment:

Esther said...

Hi OJ, I hope you get well soon! Fortunately S&TC is a good distraction :)

It sounds like the weather here in Groningen is better than in Milano: come back and enjoy ;)