Thursday, October 27, 2005

I spent today 9AM-7PM at Uni again, working on my paper for my Income Inequality class. I am trying to prove that it is possible for ageing to have an equalising effect, using Latvia as an example and its income distribution in 2060. This is a rather hopeless task, but at least I will have a paper to hand in. Tomorrow, we will also receive our take-home for Numerical Methods... That is going to suck. Even worse, however, will be the class exam of NumMet: The teacher told us today: "Of course, you have to know all the equations by heart, you are PhDs after all!" (we are talking about 200-300 equations. And oh right, I havent really done a lot for that course yet... Well, I am really going to have to think about whether I want to invest in making the take-home exam, if it is going to be hopeless to pass for the class-exam anyway...
I did, however, buy another flight ticked yesterday: January 28, I will come to Holland again for 4 days!
Furthermore, tomorrow (technically, this would be now) is Fedors birthday: WOOHOO.
*Happy birthday to you*
*Happy birthday to you*
*Happy birthday, dear Fedor*
*Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu*
hihi,
ciao, OJ

1 comment:

Marieke said...

Hey OJ,

Congrats on Fedors birthday!! And congrats on your one year anniversary!!
I really enjoy reading your weblog, though I rarely comment on it. Shame on me...
Well, have a great weekend en I look forward to seeing you again at Esther's birthday party!

Big kiss,
Marieke