Thursday, October 27, 2005

To draw a cappuchino...

Yesterday, I brought Fedor to the Airportbus in the morning. The goodbye wasnt extremely bad, because we will see each other again in just over 2 weeks... When I will be in Holland. Afterwards, I was able to get to Uni early... Really early. I managed to get a fair bit of work done! This included finally bringing the Consulate's paperwork to the PhD Main Office. It finally arrived!!! A huge envelope, with inside of it the previous envelope and inside of that the envelope of before that, but it did include all my documents!!!
Last night, I started my little book of Learning Italian (it also explains things about Italy: "In Italy, to order something in a bar, you name the product..."--> OH MY GOD, REALLY I thought I would have to draw a picture!!!!
Today was another long day of working. And tonight I, once again didnt do anything...
Tomorrow will be another day of work: All very boring, I guess...
ciao,
OJ

No comments: