Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sunday 10AM: At UNI

Friday was simply a long day at Uni, once more. I had also planned to work at night, but it actually turned into a drinking binge with my flatmates. This was kinda cool. We had a lot of fun and drank a lot of wine. The next morning, I got up reasonably early (10.30) and started my day by going to a costume store. I wanted to buy and axe for Halloween and found one that was very nice. Afterwards, I went to the market to buy lots of Vegetables etc. At home, I waited for the rest of the house to wake up, so I could ask MEghan whether she had any other accessories I could use for Halloween (so I wouldnt have to buy them). Luckily, she did. I did realise, however, I had to go back to the market to buy some other accesories. I went with Cedric, this time. And afterwards we went to the cheapo supermarket. When we got home it was already 5PM. Perfect time for lunch and Cedric cooked an amazing meal of gigantic mushrooms, of some sort of dubious tree-climbing kind. We had our lunch on the terrace until about 9PM, when it finally did get a bit too cold. I must say, however, that the weather has been amazingly gorgeous the past week...
Today, I got up early to go to Uni early. After all, it is now time to do something and I know I wont get it done at home...
Btw, I have now made a final decision about what to wear on Halloween. I will be Devon, who is a character from the movie The Brotherhood (a cult gay horror movie), although I am kind of fusing him with some other characters from the movie as well.
Alright, I will now go to work.
ciao tutti,
OJ

No comments: