Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween and stuff

My stay at University on Sunday only accomplished one thing: I dropped out of a course. After looking at the Takehome exam for Numerical Methods, I decided not to do it. It would have been impossible for me to do well enough on that, and I am afraid it would have cost me my other course. So I wont do it. I felt great relief from this decision... At night, I didnt do much, but on Monday I went to uni again. Despite the fact that it was some sort of a holiday (Day of the Dead, if that means anything to anyone: closed shops, thats all I know). But I had to continue working on my paper for my other course. At 5PM I did actually go home, to start preparing for Halloween. We had some people over to our house while preparing, before going of to a friends house for the party. Meghans Tornado costume looked amazing!!! I will post a few pictures, but I didnt take a lot, hopefully Meghans are better...
Unfortunately, we went home rather early. Meghan did not feel well, and as Michele was DJing, he couldnt come home with her. So I did.
But I didnt really mind, because it enabled me to at least get out of the house at midday today to go to Uni again. And work on my paper, although I was not very productive today.
Tomorrow, I will do some real work again... Looking forward to doing so. For the rest, there is really not much to tell (apart from the PSV victory against AC Milan, which is gonna piss off my Italian friends so much.... But lets not mention that again).
Oh, for those who are interested. I will come to Holland on the 12th and leave again on the 20th. From the 16th until the 19th I will be in Groningen.
ciao,
OJ





1 comment:

xxxxxxx said...

Wow, you'd better throw away that axe! Having read about the difficulties you sometimes encounter with government... The picture will do the trick anyway. Truly impressive.

But, is Milanese uni thát difficult? I haven't heard of you taking decisions like these before, although the names of the courses look frightening enough to me; my current numerical methods does not go beyond learning nol, una, dua, tiga, empat, lima...;-). Have fun in The Netherlands, I won't be bothering you there.

All the best,
Gerwin