Friday, November 04, 2005

What does Olaf need?

Well, I will not reply to Fedors comment. I think that, if I am not under enormous pressure, 9 hours at Uni a day should be quite enough. And considering the amount of money I am getting paid, this would put me down for 4 euros an hour.... And trust me: It has been a very very very long time since I have worked for THAT kind a money...
Just a small thingie. Apparently, the newest Google-related rage is going to Google and typing in "yourname needs". Of course I did, and Holy Google told me what I need:
- Olaf needs your support
- Olaf needs to create within itself a population that mirrors actual society and a more welcoming community
- Olaf needs to be neutered, and get all his shots, and heartworm meds, and flea meds. WHAT?
- Olaf needs a detached trigger finger. Yes, that might indeed be very useful... ???
- Olaf needs about 2 hours to dig out the tent.
- Olaf needs to be talked to twice. No, it is actually allowed to talk about me more often, really
Well, I think they're quite funny. But then again, I am just a nerd who has just watched Batman Begins and actually liked it..... How pathetic.
ciao,
OJ

No comments: