Wednesday, November 23, 2005

cazzo di freddo...

Yesterday, I spent my time at Uni going to classes and studying. Unfortuantely, some of the rooms have freaked out run-away Heating systems, which think that 40 degrees is probably the most appropriate temperature for studying, so it was quite tough...
Afterwards, I went home to make a dinner for my flatmates. We hade a huge Indonesian meal, with lots of different things, and everyone highly appreciated my cooking. So I am happy about that.
This morning, however, I did have to enter the bloody cold again. The max temperature is now real close to zero (at night its like -7) and snow is on its way. In fact, Milano is one of the few places in Italy not covered in snow yet. Throughout the South, there is already snow. And around Milan as well... Apparently, it snowed a little bit here last night, but it was gone this morning, thank god...
Today, I made a try at some University Organisation which might be able to help with arranging a bank loan, but the appropriate person wasnt available. So at the end of the afternoon, I will try again (with Silvia of course, because they obviously dont speak english). Hope itll work........ And then, I will go home to make stoofpeertjes. This will be my contribution to the thanksgiving dinner we are having at our house tonight (with like 10-15 people coming...). Its gonna be fun!!!
ciao, OJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey en ik kan je adres niet vinden op de site.

Anonymous said...

ja dat was niet anoniem
dat ben ik SEEEEEEDDAAAAA