Monday, November 21, 2005

My First Grade

It was nice to be able to go back to Uni again today and meet everyone... It was slightly unfortunate that I didnt do my compulsory exercises, but they shouldnt have been sent 3 days in advance, while I am in Holland.... Right?
I was also impressed once again by Ms La Ferrara's teaching ability. She is awesome. Most importantly, however, I received my first grade today!!! I received my grade for my income and inequality class, for which I wrote a paper on expected income inequality in the future of Latvia. I received an A (in a sort of American system). Mind you, for this class "all" students received high grades (all 5 of us), but it is still something like a 9 in the Dutch system... So that was nice.
I spent the rest of the day making my exercises and organising everything to get ready for the second quarter (which is already 1/3 past anyway). Making stacks that have to be read and stuff. Rather large stacks, I must say, because the teachers do not really seem to have a problem with asking you to read 500+ high-information-density pages for all the courses. But thats ok, itll give me something to do.
Finally, I have been thinking about the meal I am cooking for my flatmates tomorrow: Indonesian, that is!!!
Buone notte!
OJ

No comments: