Friday, November 25, 2005

Tnx-giving

Well, our Thanksgiving very nearly got completely fucked.... An hour or so before we expected the first people to arrive, our fellow organisers called. They had just arrived at their flat to pick up some stuff before coming to us and they had had a burglary. Somewhere during the afternoon, someone came into the flat and took money, jewellery, 3 laptops, DVDs, personal stuff, etc, etc. (the same actually happened about a year ago at our flat, before I lived there). Obviously, this was quite a bummer for the Thanksgiving Dinner, but we started it anyway. In the end, we convinced the burglary victims to come over after the police left. After all, you should try and not worry for a night!!! And they came (at 11PM. And they Did not worry anymore that night. We had an absolutely awesome night. With great food, great drinks and lots of fun...
This morning, I decided to be wise and stay in bed late to make sure that I was copletely sobered up. So I got to Uni at 11.30, to start working on my assignments for Friday and Monday. I had to finish them today, because my friend BarD is arriving tomorrow, so I wont have time to study during the weekend. Well, I left Uni at 8PM and hadnt finished yet. I have been working until now (1AM) and will probably get a little bit of sleep and go to Uni really early tomorrow. After all, I have to finish it all, before my class from 9AM-2.30PM).
ciao tutti,
OJ
PS And all predictions say itll snow tomorrow.... Not looking forward to that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOJJJJ! nou chicken ziet er goed uit, je hebt weer keukenprinsesje gespeeld zie ik! Veel plezier met BarD, geef je hem een knuffel van me? en een knuffel voor jou
Liefs Seda

Anonymous said...

Ik weet je adres niet! Seda

Anonymous said...

My God.... What is Ced doing to that chicken???????!!!!! It certainly must have been a great thanksgiving if people have been celebrating by stuffing whole chickens in their throats....