Friday, November 18, 2005

News from da G-town

Should I feel bad if I didnt come with Fedor to Uni? Because thats what happened on Tuesday. The weather was so shitty that I told him that he should go by himself and I would wait for him at home, while he did his exam etc. Well, I dont feel bad... Te weather simply sucked too much. At night, we made a lovely meal and watched a movie. It was very nice. Unfortunately, we did have to get up quite early the next morning, as Fedor works on Wednesdays... For me, it was a good incentive to make an early start in going to Groningen. Btw, why are ains so fucking expensive in this country? As a student, you never have to pay of course, but you dont realise how expensive it actually is. The single journey (of 2hrs 15mns) cost me over 25 euros!!! Anyways, I got to Groningen and went to see my sister-in-law and my niece. Very adorable... After that, I continued straight to my other brother-and-wife and my nephew. Also very very sweet, in a different way. The kids are the same age, but are so very different... It is quite amazing to see the difference between them.
Afterwards, I went shopping for toiletries (which are half the Italian price overhere) with my friend BarD. Great to see him again. At night, I went to see my parents, before going back to da G-town to go drinking. Very nice... Thursday morning, it wasnt as nice, but I did manage to do my things. Hairdresser, coffee, talking to people, coffee, lunch, coffee, you know the drill... Last night, I had a lovely dinner at Marie's and we went to a bar afterwards (without Marie actually: te poor thing had to get up for work at 5AM-->Never work at IKEA).
Today I am dying my hair and have a last range of coffee dates set up... And tonight, Fedor will be here and we'll be going to a party!!!
ciao,
OJ

No comments: