Monday, November 14, 2005

News from Nijmegen

Well, I am in Ollanda! In Nijmegen, that is. I left Milano Saturday morning in a dense fog. By the time I got to Bergamo, however, the weather was amazingly beautiful. I have now discovered that the weather difference between Milano and its surroundings is huge.... It had been lovely weather for days in Bergamo, while in Milano, it was shit.
Anyway, I was happy to arrive in Eindhoven and meet my soulmate. We travelled to Nijmegen together, sharing all the silly details one should share with your soulmate. I was very very very happy!!!
At night, we went for a quick dinner at Riva Restaurant, before going to the bar where Fedor was celebrating his Birthday. A huge turnup with all his friends. We had a great time and it was nice to see everyone again!!! (and Fedor got some really nice gifts, as well)
We ended up going to another bar (a formerly gay, now apparently very-straight bar... Very odd), which was of course a lot of fun, before we went home before 6. Sunday, we spent in bed, sleeping, enjoying champagne breakfast in bed etc etc, just the normal decadent things you do on a Sunday... At night, we went to check out the new room of Fedors little brother (it should be illegal for first-year students to have such great rooms: a 1st year should have a small room far away from the city centre: thats how everyone starts!!!), and had dinner at his mothers. Of course, lots of food and lots and lots of wine later, we went home.
This morning, we had to go to Uni, because Fedor has an exam tomorrow. So we had to study. We failed.
We arrived at 10 and studied from 11 until 1PM. Then we had lunch and coffee, and coffee, and coffee. And at 5PM, fedor had to do sports. Tonight is gaming night at a friends place, so studying is kinda out-of-the-question...
I also, shockingly, ran into my friend Kim from Highschool this morning at Uni, whom I have seen only thrice the past 5 years, every time at random... Amazing.
Well, I will finish my emailing now, and prepare for gaming night (last time, I had my ass kicked sooooo bad by this same bunch of girls, I really should review my tactics).
ciao ciao,
OJ

No comments: