Monday, November 07, 2005

Artichokes 2.0

We had so much fun yesterday, making a lovely late-lunch/early-dinner (it started as dinner, turned into lunch, but considering that we started eating at 7PM, I guess it would be closer to dinnertime than it is to lunch time). The artichokes actually came out very well, and the main course of stuffed peppers and turkey (not for me of course) was gorgeous!!! All this was finished of with a fig-port sorbet to make a divine meal!
And because we started so early, we were also able to finish relatively early, so I was actually able to get up this morning. And today I have simply had a day of work in Uni. A lot of people had their Numerical Methods exam today, and they are all relieved to have finished that. The last things for this term will be finished tomorrow and after that there will be some serious going out to celebrate the end of the exams. I am not going to participate too actively in this, because I do not have the money to do so... But that is a wholly different story.
Another reason is the fact that the classes are already starting again tomorrow (before the last papers and takehomes of this term are handed in, the next term is already starting). So I should focus on those first, before doing anyhing too crazy. Especially because I will actually miss an entire week next week, when I am going to HOLLAND... I am really looking forward to it!!!! (I think I have written this before, which shows that it really is true, I guess)
alora, ci vidiamo!
ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Esther said...

Jeuh OJ, you're almost coming back to Holland, and especially Groningen! Hope to see you soon,

Esther