Saturday, October 08, 2005

Friday....the weekend is here.

Today, I started by going to my D'Ambrosio class in Income Inequality. It turned out to be a private class, because everyone else's trams got stuck in a downtown demonstration. Halfway, the rest of the class did turn up however (mind you, the rest of the class is a total of 3 people). The lecture was rather good though, mostly. After lunch I went home again, because I wanted to find the cheap supermarket Meghan described. And I finally found it: It is like Aldi... Absolutely amazingly cheap (In Holland comparable to Albert Heijn prices), but no service. Which is fine by me! I did manage to buy a package of Pringles, however. This is quite rare in Italy, because Italians apparently do not like salty snacks... In a big supermarket, they will have two entire stands of sweats, but only 4 different types of salty snacks... weird....
So I enjoyed myself there, before going home and studying some more. At. 20.30, I went for an aperitivo at the Naviglio Grande. There was supposed to be some international student party as well tonight, but I didnt want to go there. However, at the Aperitivo, Max and Bjoern convinced me I should. So we went to my place, because I had to change and then walked towards it. However, the staff was rude and it was extremely expensive (hmmmm, maybe I do not want to pay 15 euros to go into a bar which is half-empty and which will close in 45 minutes.....).
So instead we actually went to the bar I was on Wednesday: Fashion Cafe. Isn't it great to go to places, where you meet friends and acquaintances at random. Well, Fashion Cafe is kinda like that. I even met Lara, the girl who used to live in my room and now lives in Geneva! It is such a small world.... isnt it?
But anyways, Now it is time for bed. Because I should sleep.
And tomorrow will be my first (cloth) shopping since I live in Milano: I will buy a scarf. I need it, because it is so fucking cold all the fcking time!!!!!
*today is the sixth day of rain*
ciao, OJ

No comments: