Friday, October 14, 2005

Pizza Party @ Via de Cristoforis

Today, I went to Uni at 9, which gave me a lot of time to work. I wasnt as productive as I wanted to be, unfortunately. But I finally did have a brainwave and a revelation at the end of the day, so at least I do now where I am going... I had a lovely lunch, with a few people, and worked more after this. At 16.30 I had an extremely boring class in Income Inequality (I should really find out what the official subject is, because Income Inequality is not actually it...) until 18.00.
By the way, here's a cool feature about Milan. We get to choose our own exam dates. There is an official exam week, and we were simply told to arrange all our exams to take place in that week. So, a lot of bargaining took place and I came out reasonably bad (one exam on Friday and one on Monday after that).
Anyways, my flatmate Michele emailed me thi morning that we should enjoy the weather while its still good and "we" decided to have a Pizza Party. On our terrace, we also have a sort of oven, which we can use to make pizzas. So we had a number of people over and had our pizza party. It was great (damn, these self-burnt pizza are darn good, seriously!!!!!!!)
ciao tutti!!! OJ (PS I am not drunk, just happy)

No comments: