Thursday, October 20, 2005

Studying.... real studying...

Well, as soon as Fedor as here, I have so little time on my hands that I rarely post on my blog anymore! So, I will now actually give myself a short break from studying to write a quick msg. Tuesday, I went to Uni really early, because I knew Fedor would arrive, so I would only have half a day. When Fedor did arrive, this was obviously wonderful!!!! He took so much stuff again that I still had in Holland. It was awesome! At night, we went to a lovely chinese restaurant in Chinatown.
Wednesday we slept a bit late and went to Uni for a quick pizza lunch and some studying (actually, I went to class and Fedor studied). At night, we simply stayed home and chilled out.
This morning, we got up early again, because I had to be at class at 9 o'clock. Fedor is simply studying again all day, while I went to that class and will be studying until 16.30, when I have another class. Tonight, we will go the Fashion Cafe, where there is a big party. Michele will be DJing, and everyone will be there: it will be great!!! Unfortunately, I do have to go to class tomorrow at 11, but that will be fine!
Alore, arrivederci!
OJ

No comments: