Monday, October 24, 2005

Record breaking 11-hour lunch!

As I thought, I dint have any chance of writing on my blog, with Fedor here. The party we went to on Thursday was great! Some lovely people there and simply a fun time! Friday, I had to start class at 11, so I left early, while Fedor stayed in bed and joined me at Uni later. After some more time at Uni, we went home and chilled out for the night.
Saturday, we spent shopping. The market, some supermarkets and presents for Friends and Family of Fedor (he manages to miss 4 bdays in the week he is here). Saturday night, we were supposed to go clubbing with Cedric, but we really really couldnt be bothered. In the end, Cedric was quite happy with that, because he didnt really feel like it either! We just stayed in again and finished our Star Wars Marathon (we saw 1, 2 and 3: Damn, they suck!
We also quite wanted to go to bed early, because Sunday, we celebrated our one-year anniversary!!! Obviously, we had ourselves a champagne breakfast and all, but most importantly, we had a BBQ/Pizza lunch party. Lots of friends came over for lunch and we heated up the wood oven on the terrace again. Unfortunately, the weather wasnt looking too good, but at least it didnt rain (and it wasnt too cold). 30 pizzas, a lot of BBQ, some pasta and about 30-35 bottles of wine and spirits further, the lunch finished at around 1AM. I had already gone to bed at 11, but Fedor managed to stay out until 1. This is why I am now able to do some work, and write my blog, because he is still sleeping. I have one class this afternoon, so we will go to Uni for that. And tonight, we are meeting with Nina and Antonio, for aperitivo. Unfortunately, Fedor will go home again tomorrow!!!!!! But, in a positive light: In less than 3 weeks I will see him again, when I go to Holland for a week!
Anyway, I will now add some photos of our lunch yesterday...
ciao, OJ


No comments: