Thursday, September 29, 2005

Any Cauchy sequence will converge in Banach space...

Last night I stayed up rather late with Michele and Cedric, talking bullshit and drinking whatever we could find in the house...
This did not stop me, however, from getting up reasonably early today to visit the Bank. I had understood my bankcard would be sent to my house, as well as the codes. But it turns out that I was just supposed to pick the card up at the bank. So I did. And I received two more codes that I need for the bank account. I now have 7 different codes, which alltogether take care of my banking business!!! But at least it works completely fine now! I have even used Internet Banking already...
Afterwards I went to Uni to study for a while and follow an incredibly horrific class in "Numerical Methods in Macroeconomics" and a great class in "Welfare economics". When all this was over, it was already 18.15 and we were meeting with the older PhDs at 19.30. So I stayed at Uni for some more time, before going to the Aperitivo with all our PhDs from all the years. It was really great to get to know the other people and find out what they are like.
At one point, the party was going to be continued at a bar in Abbiategrasso, but I decided against that and went home... To sleep... Finally...
ciao, OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TV Squad
Filed under: Comedy , NBC , Site Announcements , Will & Grace Because I want to make things as difficult in my life as possible, I have decided to live blog the live Will and Grace tonight , starting at 8:30 ...
Hi just surfed in. I like what I see here. I have a
1 based business home opportunity type site
Would love for you to visit if you get a minute :)