Saturday, September 17, 2005

Short, but drunk anyway

This morning, I went to the police station/Questura at Cordusio, as told by the Ufficio Municipale. When I got there, I was told it was the wrong Questura. I should go to the Questura Centrale---> at Piazza Della Scala. So I went to that piazza, but there was no questura there. I asked a police officer, but he explained it very badly, so I got lost. I then tried to return to Piazza della Scala, but 5 meters away from me, an accident happened. An older man got run over by a scooter: I think he was dead. After this, I didnt feel like looking anymore for the appropriate questura. I also had to get to Uni. So I did, and followed some more introductionary classes. (Someone told me in the meantime where to find the Questura Centrale: 10 minutes walking from my house). After the class, we had lunch and I went home. At home, I did nothing until Meghan arrived with some friends: we sat outside on the terrace and drank--->As a result we danced on the terrace for a long time. Now it is late, 3AM and I am tired: I will go to bed. If the weather is good tomorrow, I will go to Como.
ciao, OJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Blog or Not To Blog?
While employee web logs offer possibilities for recruitment and branding, there are risks to blogging you need to consider and control.
Good BLOG! I found it by snooping around the web!

I have a fantasy football articles site that will interest you. The site covers fantasy football articles related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Satallite Map of the MBTA (the "T" in Boston) Subway System
I know Boston, and the subway system quite well, and I did my best to approximate the geographic ... Weblog authors are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their weblogs, including opinions they express, and O'Reilly Media, Inc.
financing we can help you. We can get almost anyone approved for any type of loan you need, including all types of mortgages, refinances, pay day loan advance, auto financing and much more.
www.nwcleasing.com
can help you get the funds you need fast, usually within 24 hours or less.