Thursday, September 15, 2005

Que catzo di caldo!!!

This morning, I had my first class by Ms D'Ambrosio. It was rather simple and boring. So that wasnt very good. Afterwards, we had lunch in the park, near the University, but had to conclude that it was too "catzo di caldo" to sit in the Sun: i.e. Too Fucking Hot...
In a way, this was good, because Silvia and I were going to to go the Ufficio Communale, the "gemeentehuis", to ask how I could become a resident, just to make sure that I would get Medicare. Surprsingly enough, after waiting for half an hour, we were told I needed a Permesso di Soggiorno!!!!!! The fcking Permit to Stay that is only required for non-EU citizens. But the lady at the desk was insisting that I really really needed it. So afterwards we went to the Questura/police station, to ask about the Permesso di Soggiorno: The Questura was closed. So now I still do not have health insurance, because I do not have a municipal permit, because I do not have a Permesso di Soggiorno, which I will try to get tomorrow, which I will probably not get because I do not have a proof of enrollment in the University, which I dont have because I havent got my Dichiarizone di Valore from the Italan Consulate in Amsterdam yet !!!!!!!!!! If you do not understand this anymore, I understand why. I should really make something schematic out of it, but I cannot really be bothered.
Finally, we had our second class by d'Ambrosio, but it was rather shitty: probably because the classroom had now become totally "catzo di caldo", so this didnt really improve the class. Afterwards, we went for Aperitivo in Naviglio, which was a lot of fun...
Tomorrow: Questura, short class and hopefully the Ufficio Municipale again...
ciao, OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he olaf
succes met alle kaarten, verblijfsvergunningen, verzekering en wat al niet meer...
grusse