Wednesday, September 28, 2005

She simply doesnt have the range... *Shirley Bassey*

Today I actually went to University to really start working (today is the first day of my new life: so far, it has been a holiday, overhere). This went quite well. Unfortunately, Silvia wasnt there, because we were supposed to go to the Ufficio Municipale today. But her boyfriend from London made a surprise visit (he left Sunday Night and she will go and visit him again for the weekend on Friday, but now he'll be here from Wednesday until Friday...), so we couldnt go there. Instead we had a lovely lunch with a group, before going to class in the afternoon. Afterwards, I felt as if a small herd of elephants had just run over me, so I wasnt really able to study anymore. So I went home and supermarket etc., before going out tonight for an Aperitivo at 8PM. This was quite enjoyable and I have just arrived home. Tomorrow will be my Bank Day (I will try and convince my bank that I havent received a Bank Card and that is is probably also taken by Poste Italiana), before going to Uni again.
Basically, today is one of those not-quite-worth-talking-about Days, but to make this post worth something, I'll put a picture here of my house from the outside. As well as a picture of Silvia and her hopelessly romantic (and rich) boyfriend:

ciao, OJ

No comments: