Saturday, September 10, 2005

Relaxing for a day

Finally, the weather cleared up today... I stayed in bed late and then chatted/webcammed with Fedor and some others. After that, I went out to Parco Sempione to sit in the Sun and read my book. Parco Sempione is literally 15 minutes walking from my house, which is rather cool.
But, as the weather finally improved, I also managed to take a number of pictures of my house and my room. So I will show them now...
The entrance of the building:

















The living area:

















The Kitchen, seen from the kitchen-balcony:

















The terrace, with my flatmate Meghan sitting on it:













The view from the terrace:













And finally, my room:

















And another one from my room:













Well, thats all I wanted to show for today...
ciao, OJ

2 comments:

Esther said...

Wow Olaf, that really looks great! And what a nice view :) Lucky you. Enjoy your last day off and hope to speak to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey OJ, well.... I don't have any domains for sale..... but I'll write something anyways.

Nice pics!!! I will have to see for my self someday.... how is your gardengnome doing?? :-D

I have skype now (so does Lilian) so we should be available in speach as well...

Jorryt