Thursday, September 01, 2005

Six days to go

One more day of stress yesterday... Finishing my last troubles concerning the moving out of my house. Cleaning et cetera. Also finishing my issues with several banks. Despite the 30 degree heat, I spent quite some time waiting at 4 different banks. And last night I went to stay at Lars & Rachel's. Lars and I went to the cinema to see "The Island": quite entertaining and lots of action. Unfortunately, the movie was lacking a story, but Ewan McGregor compensated for that.
Today I spent my last day at the Faculty. Not doing much and just chilling. It was quite fun, and a nice closure. This evening, I went to visit my Italian translator and received the translation of my degree. For the lovely price of 125 euros. Not very cheap, right?
Now, I will visit Bart for his birthday before I will get up again very early tomorrow. Visiting the Consulate in Amsterdam again, hoping (PLEASE) that they will be able to finish all my arrangements...
Well, I hope all will be well.
ciao,
OJ

No comments: