Friday, March 31, 2006

BarD and Suuz' visit

Wednesday Morning, I did some working and went to class (I am having the week of the year with the largest number of classes...) In the afternoon, however, I went to the train station to pick up BarD and Suuz, who were arriving. The weather was great, so I really enjoyed sitting at the station waiting for them. After going to my place, we just sat ourselves on my terrace with some wine and beers, enjoying the Sun... It was absolutely gorgeous. Already quite drunk, we went to La Ringhiera afterwards.
Thursday, I had one of my busiest days of the year, which included class continually from 11 until 18 o'clock. So BarD and Suuz had to entertain themselves, which they did very well. At night, dinner was had near my house and we played card games until late... Today, another beautiful day, they have gone to Como, while I went to class. I also needed some time to do some other work, go to the supermarket etc. Now I am just waiting for their return, so we can have dinner with friends and go to the party of a person... I actually dont know whose party it is, but it was someone who has visited one of my earlier parties. So itll be fun, I guess!!!!

However, this has nog been this week's greatest news. Most importantly, I received results for the two courses I was still waiting for. Industrial Organisation was, as kinda expected, an A+ (i.e. 9-10). But the greatest news was the fact that I passed POLITICAL ECONOMICS... And I didnt even have a C, I actually got a B in the end (i.e. appr. 7), which turned out to be a relativily high grade as well! I am SO EXCITED!!!!! I really, really, really thought I had failed. Long live relative grading systems!!!! Anyways, I will now never ever say I think I have failed an exam... I promise.
Ciao,
OJ

No comments: