Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Faux Weekend

Today i pretended that it was weekend. I woke up at noon, feeling rather hung-over from yesterday... The party was fun: Really the first time for me to go to a real Italian-style party-restaurant sort of thing. It was great: the food was nice, the wine was...well... let's just say the wine was...
After my headache receded a little bit, I went to the supermarket and cleaned my room. I tried to organise myself to make sure I am ready for the arrival of my brothers on Thursday! I am really looking forward to that!!! And of course I am also greatly looking forward to Fedors arrival on Saturday!
The rest of the evening, I had some dinner, watched a movie and chilled. It was perfect. I was supposed to go to the Municipality again tomorrow with my friend Idil, but this has been cancelled and we will go next week or something. So I will have all day to work on some research etc.
And as Jorryt asked, I will be in NL again from April 13 until April 19, but I dont know about the exact schedule yet (concerning where I will be etc)
Ciao,
OJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

13th till 19th..... great..... in the middle of all exams :s

Oh well, I'll just start learning now then........ so I will not miss out on the 'Meet OJ'night in the IC.

:D

OJ said...

That is Easter, dude... That cannot be a problem!

Anonymous said...

Oh well, I'll start hiding the eggs then :D

Anonymous said...

Hey darling, cool to hear that you will be in Holland again soon! Hope to see you then
:-))!!
Stephi