Monday, March 20, 2006

Miei Fratelli

Wow, it has been quite a while since I have written anything here. On Thursday, my brothers arrived and I went to pick them up from the station. After dumping our stuff, we started with a little round around the city center seeing some of the sights. At night, we went for a little aperitivo and afterwards for a few beers. Mind you, these were big beers (woohoo, a 75-centimeter tall glass in the shape of a gun: that is awesome!).
Of course my brothers both needed to rest from their respective children, so they needed a lot of rest. Or at least, that was the planning, but we actually were up and about before 9AM again! Of course, the Cimitero Monumentale was on the list again, because it is simply the awesome-o-est thing in Milano! After showing them University and having lunch, I went to class the rest of the afternoon, while they entertained each other. At night: Sushi Aperitivo! Very, very, very nice!!! And then we played games until late at night. On Saturday, we only did a few small things: Market, the Hightech-shop, lunch, until Fedor arrived. Together with Fedor, we visited some churches and had another aperitivo (of course).
Finally, on Sunday morning, my brothers left again: I definitely enjoyed their visit! The rest of the day, Fedor and I spent in bed, watching a miniseries (Angels in America is AMAZING) and resting.
Today, on the other hand, I had to go to Uni, where I am still. Fedor is studying (very good boy....) and I will visit one more class, before we will be able to go home again!
Ciao,
OJ
PS The home situation seems to be solved: The antagonist is being kicked out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the antagonist is being kicked out..... that's taking drastic measures. :D

Now all you'll need is another troll to inhabit the cave/bed.

oh, and that cemitary certainly kicks ass.... caught any fallen angels this time??

:D:D

latex

Jorryt

xxxxxxx said...

A cemetary that kicks ass... sounds like a freaky place to me.

Already start to feel like the tour guide who doesn't even have to look and see whether the stories he tells match the real world because he just knows the tour by heart?