Monday, March 06, 2006

MIgration Economics: Done.

Yesterday, Sunday, I went to Uni at 9AM. But I felt so completely tired that I actually left again at 19.00, to go home and chill out for a bit, before having to do an exam this morning.
I did indeed do the exam, and it was quite doable. The style of questions was rather debatable (eg "What was the opinion put forward in Borjas (2003), without naming the title of the paper... And we had about 5 papers of Borjas on the reading list, so I actually didnt know what he was talking about), but not too difficult. I did get my own mention in the exam, though! "During class, one student pointed out a problem in paper X. What did he say?". Haha, for me it was easy, because I placed the comment, but only one of the other students actually remembered which comments it concerned... Oh well, too bad.
After the exam, I started studying for my Industrial Organisation exam that will be held on Thursday! I really need to do quite a lot for that exam, still... I managed to go home at around 21.30, despite the public transport strike (mind you, Italian strikes seem to be sort of... unorganised. They announce a strike, but then most workers seem to forget they were supposed to strike and work anyway)... Now, I will sleep.
Ciao,
OJ

No comments: