Monday, March 13, 2006

Q3 ends, Q4 starts...

Wow, that exam today was absolutely without hope. No chance (unless a miracle occurs) that I passed that. Everyone felt the same though, so this might reduce the damage a little bit. But I didnt answer enough question to pass this exam. Also, there wasnt nearly enough time, but we got extra time (and some more extra time, etc). But it was a rather depressing morning, because of that. Afterwards, I worked on revising Fedors thesis for a while. But I couldnt really motivate anymore, so at 17.00 I went home, to get a bit of rest and finally do the emailing I have been wanting to do for ages. Also, I should get ready for the new quarter, which started today. I have decided not to follow the course by Perotti, even though he is great. That will give me time off to do some other things unil Thursday, when Tabellini starts of again for the second part of his course.
But tonight, I will go out with the others to celebrate the ending of the exams, as well as Max's Birthday. That will be fun (especially because we are going to a pay-once-and-all-drink-and-food-is-included restaurant).
Ciao,
OJ

2 comments:

xxxxxxx said...

It couldn't have gone bad at a more important moment, but if all think this way, only the Italians will pass and there is some relief to be found in shared misery, at least. Furthermore, you learn to appreciate the good things more now....

.... well, it just sucks. If I would have had a 2000 kilometre shoulder, your head would have been more than welcome.

Anonymous said...

Haha Gerwin, not even you are that broad shouldered.

Btw, why is there no fixed price eat and drink frenzy feast restaurant here in Grunn??

OJ, when are you going to be in Groningen btw?