Sunday, March 12, 2006

Warm. And Cold.

This weekend I added another 24 hours of Uni-time. Now I am as prepared as I am gonna be for my hell-like Political Economics I exam tomorrow... Not looking forward to that!
On a positive note, however, the weather has been picking up really well. It's sunny all the time and about 15-16 degrees, which is very pleasant. Today it was extremely windy, and therefore it felt colder, but it was still not too bad. Or at least, it would not have been if the University would not shut of their heating system on Sundays... Now it was basically freezing inside University, and to then go into the freezing winds was very unpleasant... Actually, now that I am thinking about it, last night when I went home, I waited for the tram for 20 minutes: That was also really cold (and depressing, because it actually didnt show up: the public transport system is having some trouble recently).
Now I will go to bed and hope that a miracle will happen before tomorrow and I will actually be able to do anything for the exam. I doubt it.
Ciao,
OJ

No comments: