Saturday, March 11, 2006

A

Today was yet another day of studying for Tabellini's Political Economics I (exam on Monday). However, the day was happily interrupted by the news that the exam from last Monday had already been graded. I received an A (in Dutch: appr. 9), about which I am obviously very happy!
So far, this has been a very good week! I received my A- from last term and this A from this term. And I also think I made the other exam very well: Me Happy!
Tonight, I turned out to be home alone. Of course, this was the perfect moment for me to blow up a fuse... And I had no idea where the fusebox was. So I called Micky, but before he had led me to the main fusebox of the building, I also ran out of credit on my phone: Murphy's Law. But finally, I managed and I was able to finish my pizza... (I actually did know you can't have the washing machine AND the oven on at the same time, but I just forgot...).
Ciao,
OJ

3 comments:

Esther said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
xxxxxxx said...

*plop*

Where no-one ever goes, these feathers had a comfortable position, but since others are also entitled to sit comfortably, here you are...

Esther said...

Hi OJ, that is very good news! Besides all the bad things, the reason why you came to Milano (your phd) is turning out great! Good luck studying for your exam on monday and see you soon :)