Sunday, March 05, 2006

*sigh*

Left for Uni at 9... Unfortunately, I wasnt overly productive, but when I left at 21.30, I did feel I am nearly prepared enough for my exam on Monday. After coming home, I cooked and spent the rest of the night cleaning the kitchen down to the last piece. It is now cleaner than it has ever been, I am sure...
The Antagonist has been home for a very short while, but the house is still on non-speaking terms. And I would like to keep it that way, because I have NOTHING to say. The good thing, however, is that the Antagonist hardly even enters the house anymore.
I also realise that my life is pathetic: this was a fcking Saturday... I am not even having a glass of wine (I have become a total non-alcoholic until the end of my exams). *sigh*
Ciao,
OJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(I have become a total non-alcoholic until the end of my exams). *sigh*

Sorry, still don't believe you..... :D

Marieke said...

Sorry, still have to agree with Jorryt on this one.... :D

Besides, what the hell are you talking about when you say your life is pathetic? YOU ARE LIVING IN MILANO!

Anonymous said...

OJ meant to say, his life as a pantomime.....

He has to make a living on the side in expensive Milano...

... just a writingerror due to his overactive alcohol abuse.....

poor OJ

(sorry OJ, couldn't resist)

Esther said...

I'll believe you OJ, and deep respect from this side: you study so much it scares me sometimes! Don't forget to enjoy Milano !! Good luck studying for your exams.