Thursday, March 09, 2006

Unive, part II

The Industrial Organisation exam I had today was surprisingly easy. Either I just discovered an unknown talent in industrial organisation or, more likelly, the exam was simply really easy! Of course it started half an hour late, but that is only because at Bocconi people tend to be completely unorganised... In this case, the exam just wasnt ready yet (that is the same thing that happened in January for a different course). But oh well, I am sure I passed the course and I think I probably did quite well.
The rest of the day I studied, but I was/am really tired, so went home early, at 20.30. I did, however, receive an e-mail from my insurance company... Apparently, they indeed fucked up the dates (instead of 5h of December it was supposed to be the 5th of April) and then also printed the private details of a different customer on my bill. So, if you care about the privay of your own medical information: do not take an insurance at UNIVE.
Tonight, when I was home I didnt want to study, so I finally watched a movie I downloaded ages ago: La Mala Educacion. Definitely an interesting movie...
Ciao,
OJ
PS Anyone who has emailed me recently: After my last exam on Monday, I will start working on my backlog of emails... I promise.

No comments: