Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Unive

Well, had another full day of studying today. Not very productive, because other people kept on interrupting me with their questions about the material, as if I knew!
I also received a letter from my former health insurance company in Holland. They told me that apparently the insurance policy of F, born in 1993, does NOT cover MY hospital treatment on December 5, 2005 and I thus have to pay it myself.
This message obviously yields a number of questions. Why is my insurance policy attached to a person called F, born in 1993??? What hospital treatment was there on December 5??? (the letter didnt specify this) Finally, WHOSE treatment would it have been, because I wasnt in Holland at that time???
Oh well, I will see what happens concerning the insurance company. And I am watching the election results coming in on the Internet. It's probably good I am away from Groningen (a leftist-extremist coalition in the municipality...)
Ciao,
OJ

4 comments:

xxxxxxx said...

Prediction: Univé will make you pay a lot of money, block your bank accounts together with Essent (which also dug up an old bill) and then ABN is unwilling to re-open your account unless if you call a 0800 information number in The Netherlands. Parallel to this, Univé will convince your Italian insurer that they should end the insurance you have there because you haven't paid a single time since you left kindergarten in 1997. Next, you will be called upon to end your holiday in Italy since, aged 12, you still have to finish highschool. Or start it, for that matter.

Anonymous said...

Why is it allways you who is having these kind of situations? Think about that! Moi, Bart. PS Liberals pushed me into a hangover today...

Anonymous said...

Univé added to the blacklist! They will not be forgotten in our war against Essent etc.!

From now on they will be named Unévil...

Marieke said...

Just when I thought things couldn't get worse...surprise, surprise, there is another Evil Company that wants to attack you. I am truly sorry for all the trouble you have to go through over and over and over again.
I'm afraid it's just a matter of time before another Evil Company or Organization will find you.
Good luck.