Wednesday, March 15, 2006

No Football for me...

After a good night of sleep (finally), I went to Uni this morning to finish my work on Fedor's thesis. It is really quite interesting, actually. But also, it is very, very long, so it was quite a lot of work to read it all (imagine writing that much...). After that, I wrote a draft outline for the submission of my Latvia paper to a conference near Pisa, this September. I will reconsider my draft in a few days, and send it to them. It would be great to be able to go to this conference!
At around 18.00, I figured I could go home again and chilled out tonight. I was supposed to join a group of people to go to the Stadium and watch AC Milan-Barcelona, but I finally decided I couldnt afford to. So, I will postponing my visit to the Stadium for another 6 months or so, when I hope to have a little bit of money again! At home, things are still rather quiet. The antagonist is rarely home, and if he is, everyone withdraws in their respective rooms. We will see how long this continues...
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is all so quiet?? We need stories!!!!


Jorryt