Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Exam result after 2 months...

I appreciate all your support regarding Unive... The good thing (and the reason why I am not too worried), is that the bill isnt actually that much...
Today I went to Uni at about 8.30. I returned 20 minutes ago, at 23.30. And I wish that was a joke... But at least, I fell prepared enough for my Industrial Organisation exam that I will have tomorrow morning. And then, I will have 3 1/2 days to study for my final exam in Political Economics 1.
I also got some good news today. I FINALLY received my grade for Development Economics (or something like that: the course finished so long ago that I cannot remember the exact name. Something with development and income or something)... I had an A- (i.e. in Dutch: appr. 8.5)!!! This is great news, because it was an important course for me, as it is a course that is relevant in both my Core Fields (Political and Public Economics). So that made me really happy!!!
Now, I will go to bed because otherwise I will die on the spot, right now.
Ciao,
OJ

No comments: