Saturday, February 04, 2006

work: 9AM-8PM

Today, I started with a 9AM lecture again. It wasnt too bad. Not very good either, but certainly not the best entertainment at 9AM... I then tried to work the rest of the day (I did have another lecture in the afternoon), but it didnt go as well as I hoped. I was continually distracted (I decided to write an article on basis of my Master Thesis and to submit that to a Journal: this'll be my weekend's project). Finally, I left Uni at 8PM, to hurry to the supermarket and go home afterwards. My bimonthly scholarship should be on its way (I have now started using the very last 15 euros I posess) and hopefully will be here on Monday... Otherwise, I will have a significant problem (every single bank account I have has reached its utter bottom... Oh well: shit happens.
For the rest, I was happy to finally use a piano today for the first time in many months. None of my flatmates are here (which is rare, because most of them are rather house-bound and I have no idea where they are. Of course, this is the moment for lots of separate lights to break down... 3 sofar, tonight...) and I could finally use the piano that is in my Michele and Meghan's room. It is really quite good (the sound is very good), so I had a good time playing some. I took a book last week when I was in NL, so that is why I was really eager to try whether I could still do it!
ciao,
OJ

No comments: