Sunday, February 19, 2006

Korean food: awesome-o

Yesterday, I spent most of my day at Uni. First some classes, then a bit of studying... It wasnt very interesting, to be honest. At night, I didnt do much either, except for eating an absolutely excellent fish-based pasta that Micky made. It was gorgeous!
I then wanted to see how much I would sleep without setting my alarmclock (as I am not a general sleep-lover, like Fedor is, this is a good indication of how tired I am/was)... Well, I was quite shocked to find myself sleeping for 12 hours, in other words: 2 nights of sleep! But it did mean that by the time I got up, I couldnt really be bothered to go to Uni anymore. It also didnt really help that the weather has changed 3 days ago. After our 12 weeks of Sun and Cold (varied with Snow and Cold), we now have Clouds and Rain... Seriously, the first rain since November!!! But that wasnt really an extra motivation to go to Uni. So I stayed in and fucked around (and watched ice-skating, of course).
Tonight, we went to visit Meghans friend Ji Suk (yes, we sometimes make little jokes about her name) who cooked us a gorgeous and lovely Korean meal!!! I had been wondering what Korean food would be like: Spicy, mainly. Fuck me, it was spicy. But really good, nonetheless. Now the guys all went to Corso Como to go out, but i couldnt really be bothered to spend the money and I want to get up in time tomorrow to go to Uni and do some work. So I went home.
ciao,
OJ

No comments: