Saturday, February 25, 2006

Last day of class for this Quarter

Well, this morning I went to class all morning: Professor Devillanova, so it was useless to be there... But of course, you never know whether he might suddenly learn english and become capable of teaching! So I went to see the show anyway.
Afterwards I studied for a while and at the end of the day I had a Reading Group with Tabellini. Having done a bit more studying afterwards, I wanted to go home. However, with the turnaround of the weather recently (from Sunny and Cold to WET), my 20 minutes of waiting for the tram were not a very happy experience... Especially because I was expecting my monther's phonecall at 21.00. Finally, a tram arrived, but it randomly terminated 4 stops early so I arrived home, wet and grumpy at 20.59...
The phonecall was nice (hearing the stories about New Zealand from where they just returned, brought back great memories of a great country!)
Finally, Cedric came home with a friend from Geneva who was staying at our place (Ced was staying somewhere else). And this friend turned out to be AWESOME. Working for the UN, having been based all over Africa and on his way to Sudan now (and he's Canadian, which is cool)...
ciao,
OJ

No comments: