Friday, February 10, 2006

First drink of the week!

Seriously. I had the most incomprehensible class ever today. The teacher had absolutely no clue what he was saying. The students DEFINITELY didnt have a clue what he was saying. And it lasted for 3 fucking hours!!!! Especially his "normally I am very structured, it is only today that I am not" was rather funny.
In the afternoon I had another lecture. After that, I studied until it was time to go for Aperitivo at Fashion Cafe. We were supposed to meet Meghan and her schoolmates there, but they didnt make it until an hour later (and we were already nearly an hour later than planned). But it was fun, anyway. So after a few drinks (my first drinks, this week, as I normally do not drink alcohol anymore during the week), Meghan and I headed back.
I also received an email from my friend Matt, who decided to postpone his visit with one day (arriving next Tuesday, instead of Monday). Very inconvenient, as I had planned everything around him arriving on Monday... I wont even be able to pick him him up from the Station, because I will be in class. Let that be a lesson for everyone: if you are visiting me, do not change your plans a few days in advance. I am actually busy, you know!
ciao,
OJ
PS Think of me tomorrow: I am having a Tabellini Marathon tomorrow.

3 comments:

xxxxxxx said...

"as I normally do not drink alcohol anymore during the week"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You jokecoat!

(I actually believe you, but stereotypes are sticky)

Anonymous said...

........ sorry .. have to agree with Gerwin....


No one believes you don't drink alcohol during the week... :-)

Nice try though...... ;)

Marieke said...

I am trying really, Really, REALLY hard to believe that you don't drink during the week.

....

Seriously.

....

I'll keep on trying.

....

Anyhow, have a great weekend!