Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My precious...

Tuesday Morning early, I received a msg from Matt: he had an accident and wrecked his car on the way to the Airport in London... Thank God he was not hurt himself, but obviously he wasnt able to come to Milano. Very unfortunate, but understandable... He will be coming some other time. Instead, I went to class in the morning, but went home straight after again to spent some more time with Fedor. We watched the extended versions of The Two Towers and the Return of te King (the first LOTR we did on Sunday): LOTR is SO AWESOME!!!
But of course, it was quite late after that and we had to get up early again. After all, Fedor was leaving again today and I had to bring him to Central Station. I was so exhausted after all this that I only went to Uni for my 2 classes, before going home and passing out...
After having some sleep, I enjoyed Micky's lovely frittata and started tackling the Dutch tax form I received today. A total of 35 pages, with another 100 pages of explanations. Seriously, emigrating is not for lazy people!
I also found out I would be able to go back: I scored 6.8 on my "Inburgeringstest" (in Dutch)... Haha, some of the Dutch friends I heard from actually failed!
Anyways, I think it is nearly time to get some more sleep... Because I am still exhausted...
ciao,
OJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am proud to announce that I am no typical Dutchy......

4,3 on the 'inburgeringstest' ...... :D

Somehow the test seems to think that all Dutch people separate their garbage :S I just throw everything in one bin.....


Oh well......

xxxxxxx said...

7.4

And I don't even feel attached to the Netherlands a lot. Maybe I score this high because I did the test before but quit halfway. Also, the scale is by far not linear. If I am correct, you fail if you miss out on 7 questions.