Friday, February 17, 2006

I Luv Sushi... Seriously.

Another good night rest and I am completely fit again. I worked all day on my paper about Latvia. And it is now finished, so I will be able to send it in to a fringe-journal soon. Also, I am thinking about sending it in to a conference near Pisa. I havent been there yet and I would like to visit...
This evening I went for Sushi-aperitivo at Bento Bar with 2 friends. It was absolutely lovely. I LOVE SUSHI. Especially if you only pay 8 euros for a cocktail and then enjoy the buffet (with some sushi) for free!!! Hurray, this makes me sooooo happy. We then had another few drinks at my place (the Japanese bar is really close), but go to sleep early: tomorrow class at 9AM again!
ciao,
OJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the same sushiplace you took us? If so.....


.... remember, the red bowls are BIGGER!!!

Just ignore the angry looks of the people working there..... just stack them full of sushi and go for that 3rd and 4th round of free food!!!

:D:D

OJ said...

Jorryt: Yes it was the same place. And the big bowls ran out (the bitch in front of me got the last one). But I just walked over a few times extra.... :D

Anonymous said...

.... so for next time...... bring your own tupperware :D