Friday, February 03, 2006

And back to Uni...

More proof that the year of the Dog is gonna be a great year! I passed my Game Theory examination!!! Hurray!!! It was only a C, but nothing more could possibly be expected. I am just very very very very happy to have passed it (which definitely wasnt the case for everyone)...
In addition to that, I was (finally) given a tutor for this year. And I got the person I wanted: Guido Tabellini! So that is more good news.
This morning I went to half a class of Migration, but the teachers sucks so much, that I decided to spent my time more efficiently (somewhere else). I stayed at Uni until 7.30PM, when I decided it was time to go.
There is something else I wanted to mention here: This is an absolutely awesome new website. It is related to the Music Genome Project. You can basically generate a radio station there on basis of some song(s) you like. It will then plat songs which share features with the song(s) you like... It sounds weird now, but it works extremely well. If you ask the programme why it plays particular songs, it will tell you for example that you simply like songs with a mild acoustic syncopation, acoustic sonority and major key tonality. I dont know what the hell that means, but I do indeed like the song!
So, check that out, because it rulez!
ciao,
OJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well.... It won't play my music....

racoon .... cant find
faith no more - easy .... not playing

and the saddest of all.... it doesn't know the Dutchboys!!!

Bloody hell!!!

Marieke said...

Well, I think this is truly an awesome website! The first song it played for me got me in a super-relaxed mood, exactly what I needed after a day of hard work.
Thanks for the tip, OJ!

Kiss kiss,
Marieke