Thursday, February 02, 2006

Back in Milano

Well, unexpectedly so, I managed to get out of the country last Saturday... I had a 3 hour delay, but at least the airplane managed to make it out of Snowy Italy! Poor Fedor has thus also been waiting for me for 3 hours at Eindhoven Aiport, the poor dear. But it was obviously great to see him again!!! (24 days apart: VERY LONG).
At night we ate and enjoyed each others company...
On Sunday, we went to Groningen, where we met up with everyone. Great dinner at Cervantes and far too much to drink in the Internet Cafe. The next morning was not quite that good, because I was rather hungover. But we had to do other things again (visit people, shop, lunch, etc). We finally got out of Groningen halfway the afternoon. Back in Nijmegen, we went to see the new house of friends (VERY AWESOME new house, actually) and then to a party. Again, it was rather late (3AM-ish) and poor Fedor actually had to go to class at 8.45 AM... And he did! I am very proud of him!!! Obviously, I just stayed in bed...
In the afternoon we did some more shopping and then spent the evening at Fedors Mothers place.... And for a third night in a row, got quite drunk. At about 4AM we got home and realised that Fedor had to get up really early again. He was supposed to leave for work at 8AM... Unfortunately, we only woke up at 8.15. Which was also quite late for me, but I made it to Eindhoven fine (well, I felt shit, obviously, but I made it). After some more delays, I got back to Milano tis afternoon. I spent the rest of the day reorganising all the stuff I took from NL. The thing I have taken includes the 12-DVD version of the Lord of the Rings, which Fedor gave to me! Isnt he just soooo sweet??? I cant wait to watch that, but I guess I will wait until Fedor is here next week...
Finally, in the few days I was away from Milan, the weather changed from bad snow and cold to 12 degrees, sunny and warm: Spring! Hurray! I have also decided that all the shit things that have been happening recently, are now over, because we have entered the year of the Dog. Away with the Rooster, welcome to the Dog!!! Now, all will be fine!
happy Year of the Dog!!!!
ciao,
OJ

No comments: