Sunday, February 19, 2006

Uni: brrrrr

So today was Sunday, but unfortunately it didnt live up to its name. It was mainly cold-day, slightly rain-day, but definitely not Sunday.
Of course I fell into the same trap as nearly every week (een ezel stoot zich...etc) of going to Uni on a Sunday. I should have known by now that the heating is switched off on Sundays, which really is quite a problem in Winter... As it gets absolutely freezing down there! So despite my four layers of clothing, I only lasted until 17.30 before getting too cold to do anything. So I went home, where I could at least see the last bit of the ice-skating (thank the lord it wasnt an Italian who won this time, because I am still given shit about the men's pursuit...).
Tonight I continued watching the extras on the LotR: They are so awesome, seriously!
ciao,
OJ

No comments: