Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tandoori, anywone?

Yesterday I had a full day of studying. That was good, because I actually did get some work done. At night, there was a party for Michele's birthday. An Indian friend of Meghan came to our house to cook for us and lots of other people. It was a lot of fun and the food was absolutely amazing! Cedric and his friend had been Torino and joined the party at around midnight. At 4AM we decided that we had had enough and actually went to bed, feeling satisfied about the great party!
I gave myself a day of from life in general (and studying in particular) so I could sleep as long as I wanted. Unfortunately this meant I was awake by 10.30 anyway, but oh well. The rest of the day was spent on Internet and movies: the perfect day.
One small/major inconvenience is the fact that our wireless internet router apparently died. So we have now gone back to the old-fashioned way of having to use cables... Oh dear, I really, really, really hope it will get repaired soon. I didnt realise how addicted I am to Internet, but having spent half a day without it and half a day with sort of half-internet (well normal internet, but not wireless) was a good lesson for me: I am an addict...
ciao,
OJ

No comments: