Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Gasoline, no Loolapaloosa...

Well, on Saturday morning I got up at 7, to make sure I would go to the market, visit the supermarket and still get to Uni at about 10AM. Of course this was necessary, because Fedor was arriving in the afternoon and I wanted to get some studying done. It was quite good, except that Fedors phone turned out not to be working in Italy (we dont know why) and he couldnt contact me. But, thanks to the Internet, I realised this and I was able to anticipate his arrival and wait for him anyway. It was lovely. At night, we had a dinner party with a bunch of (mostly Indian) friends of Meghan. Ced made fish in the outside oven and we made pizzas inside. It was awesome. Afterwards, we wanted to go to Loolapaloosa, but it was extremely busy and they didnt want to let us in. So we went to Gasoline instead (thanks to Ced, we could get in for free: that saved 18 euros each). After that, we had another little afterparty at home. That was precisely the thing that killed me, so I was terribly hungover Sunday morning. But we still had our romantic not-quite-Valentines-Day-Breakfast... And we watched LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring. OH MY GOD, it is SOOOOOOO awesome!!! Really amazing!
This morning, we got up reasonably early and went to Uni, where we studied all day. And I may proudly say that I actually finished all that I needed to finish. So I was very very happy with that. We got home at around 8.30PM and just watched another movie. Now, I am tired (we are tired, but I am not allowed to say we... WE-relationships are evil...) and we will go to sleep. After all, I have class again tomorrow morning, whereas Fedor can sleep for awhile, before having to pick up Matt from the Station!
ciao,
OJ

No comments: