Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hairdressing... :-)

Yesterday I spent at Uni. And afterwards, I cut my hair... Oh yes, I cut my own hair! I felt rather proud, I must say. In addition to that, I saved 12 euros or something, which is more than I currently own, anyway! Also, I past out quite early yesterday: I guess I just was really tired. Today, I decided that I didnt have to got to Uni and gave myself time to chill. So I studied Italian (I hadnt opened the book in a very long time) and watched some movies. It was a good day. And now I am ready to got to sleep again, hoping that my bimonthly scholarship payment arrives tomorrow and going to Uni early as well!
ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

xxxxxxx said...

OJ, it wasn't KPN (Floor leaving us covered with sticky clicks). But you had the commercial intention right: Axe is the driving force.