Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tomorrow: Exam

The fall of the Dutch government certainly did create a little Study Evasive Behaviour for me today. I have probably heard more of the live press conferences than most people in the Netherlands! But, I did managed to get some studying done in addition to that. And, more importantly, I designed a reasonable expectation about the 3 exercises we will get tomorrow... We will see how close I am to the real thing!

Additionally, I received the report of the Baltic Journal of Economics. One of the reviewers said my paper was publishable after some minor revisions. The other unfortunately thought it needed very major revisions... In itself, this is a normal judgement and I should be happy to have not been rejected. But still, I am not actually sure whether I want to spend the time to revise the paper. I guess I will, though.

Now, I will listen to some more radio news and then go to bed early. After all: tomorrow is the most important day of the year (study-wise): My Political Economics Field Exam...
Ciao,
OJ

3 comments:

xxxxxxx said...

OJ, hope you did well this morning.

I doubt whether anyone saw that much of the debate (8.30pm-2.30am) as I did. I had the rest of the debate on video, but fell asleep whilst watching that yesterday evening.

Minor and major revisions aren't bad at all. Do revise! I received three rather critical reviews with the overall judgement that major revisions should be made and my supervisors were really positive about it. I don't know the BJE, but if you don't have to run the MATLAB-stuff again, then do review.

Esther said...

How did your exam go?? And how is the apartment hunt ???

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»