Friday, June 23, 2006

Forza Azzuri!

Hot, that would be the best description of Milan right now. Temperatures have risen to a steady 35 degrees, which should be quite ok. However, it is also humid and cloudy. Not a very pleasant environment at all!
Thank god we have air-conditioning at Uni... Without, we would all be dead, I am afraid. And it makes it possible to get some studying done. Of course, however, there are many distractions to keep me from actually doing so. Of course there is the World Cup. I didnt get a chance to watch the match of the Netherlands, but I listened to it on the radio, instead. Today, on the other hand, I did go to a bar for Italy's match against the Czech Republic. It was not a very good match, but there was a great atmosphere! It was fun!!!
The other main thing that has been occupying my mind recently is flathunting. Recently, I "cut through the knot" (de knoop doorgehakt) to move flats per August 1, instead of September 1st. There are a number of reasons for this, but that is not very important. The important thing is that I now need to find a place for Fedor and me to live! I have seen two flats now: the first one was tiny, expensive and shit. The second was nice, smallish, had a nice land lady, but just missed a little something. It didnt speak to me. Tomorrow, I have an appointment to look at a flat of which I know it is bigger (seriously, a 2-room flat on 32 m2 is not cool). We will see what happens!
And of course, I will go to Holland on Saturday: looking forward to that!
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»